Thursday, August 12, 2010

Will + Ashley- Wedding

My husband was a groomsman in a wedding this past weekend. Will and Ashley are such an amazing and outgoing couple. It was such a sweet and perfect southern wedding. It was beautiful weather and everything turned out amazingly. I had fun exploring the quaint little town of Demopolis, AL. Of course I took my camera and had it going ninety to nothing during the big day. I also managed to get some cool shots of their old downtown area that I will hopefully get to post soon. Here are some of my favorite shots from the big day!!!






















1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Will + Ashley for their wedding. We got married 5 years ago and still every memory is fresh in the mind. We tied the knot at one of the best destination wedding venues in Bali. I always wanted the paradise wedding and my dream had come true.

    ReplyDelete